Thursday, March 4, 2010

Google Me This ...

You know when you Google something ... and those little ads pop up?
They are starting to freak me out!

First it was little things … like you know … household products.  Then, Google started to know me … now I find that everyday it knows something else about me …

"46-year-old Mother from Oak Park lost 8,000 pounds following this one simple rule …"
How does it know my AGE my TOWN and how fat I am – seriously?

46-year-old realtor earned $6 million last year using this one little product …"
It even knows that my real estate business needs a boost …

It was just kinda creepy until it told me where to find …
Single SENIORS in my area … 46-year-old lawyer in Oak Park … blah, blah, blah!

Ok that is just scary on EVERY level … I am not looking for single men … I’M MARRIED!!! Wait, I at least think I am, but this thing is so smart … better call the hub.

And Holy Crap! … WHEN did 46 become SENIOR?

1 comment:

  1. Wait....did you just divulge your age???? Let's do the math......

    ReplyDelete