Friday, April 16, 2010

Paranormal Activity

OMG, it must have rained in my room last night!! (hhmm...No evidence of it elsewhere)
Or, I had a REALLY high fever that came and went. (hhmm...I feel fine)
Or, Adorable 13 was testing his invention of a water throwing alarm clock...(cute, huh?)



SOMETHING happened.



At about the middle of the night, give or take......I woke up completely drenched. I mean soaking, dripping wet.


My ceiling fan that I insist is on turbo all night, every night (cause for some reason I am totally burning up at night lately).....did not make the matters any better. I was soaked and shivery freezing.




I had to get UP out of bed...this is an act that only happens under the most dire circumstances.... Seriously, I won't get up to do anything, even pee unless it is to the point that it will make a mess that I will have to clean up (done with those days...until the baby comes). But I had to get up, dry off my body and hair and put on dry jammies, before I could go back to bed.



STRANGE things are happening....???????



I am not sure what this is, but I will make it my life's work (or day's..???) to study these strange occurrences and get to the bottom of it... DON'T mess with my sleep..

1 comment:

  1. hahahahahha welcome!!!!!!
    And guess what?
    It ONLY gets better. You think everyone hates you now????? wait forrrr itttt...........

    ReplyDelete