Wednesday, May 5, 2010

No Take Backs...

My mom just asked me what I was gonna do when Paraguay went home........... to Paraguay..

WHAT??? I have to give her back???

This was not thought through. How did I not plan for this? I think everything through...way through...Ask the hub.

Crap, does Bio know this?
She will be totally crushed!!
----Who will she stay up all night chatting with..even on school nights?
----Who's clothes will she steal?
----Who's gonna do her Spanish homework? Don't look at me No Habla Espanol..
THIS IS HUGE!!!

Does Adorable 13 know this?
He will be devastated!!
----Who will watch Bob Esponja endlessly with him?
----Who will laugh at his jokes like she does?
----Who will run around the house with him like it is on fire..for no reason other than it is fun?
THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS!!!

Does the hub know this?
He will be so sad.
----Who will ....??? YEAH whatever
He will be very sad. He does love her like his own.
THIS IS PREPOSTEROUS!!!

And what will I do???
I can't stand this thought...
I have :
----taken her into my home.
----taken her into my family.
----taken her to school (so scared for her..freaked all day til she came home).
----taken her to the doctor.
----taken care of her while sick.
----taken her on vacation.

ALL GLADLY and happily.
But mostly:

I have taken her into MY HEART!!! And that is a tough nut to crack..AND now someone is gonna take her away from ME????

NOPE!!! NOT HAPPENING!!!




2 comments:

  1. I look forward to Paraguay's memoirs, CP. I, like you, will have to read them in the translation. She sounds like a gem and a half. I'd keep her, too.(Do her parents read yer blog? Just wonderin'.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, finders keepers.
    She is a gem and a half

    ReplyDelete