Thursday, September 22, 2011

Steamed!!!

I am suing the AARP!!!!

I am outraged that they started stalking me at the moment I turned .. ? ... no where near Senior/Retired age.

This whole Internet advertising/stalking thing is not only scary, it's pissing me off.
Google
Yahoo
Even you, Blogspot. You are not exempt here. You send me crap about stuff I may or may NOT be referring to in my posts.

For the record (I bet They won't read this part) .....
I am NOT single. I am not looking for single men my age in my area. (Yep, They know where I live and sorta know, kinda...close-ish, my age).
I am NOT ready for AARP
and
I AM NOT IN MENOPAUSE!!!!!

For the love of God, please quit. Because if you don't quit, I'm gonna....DO Something VERY radical..


When I figure out what that might be.

1 comment: