Thursday, December 23, 2010

My Christmas Wish

All I want for Christmas is a magnifying mirror a magnifying mirror a magnifying mirror....

Really that is all I want...
That's all I need.

Well and an eye lift. Yep just a magnifying mirror and an eye lift...THAT's it, that's all I need....

Well and a tummy tuck. Ok, just a magnifying mirror, an eye lift and a tummy tuck...that's it....I am GOOD...REALLY!!

Well, ok and a boob job..So JUST an magnifying mirror, an eye lift, a tummy tuck and a boob job....PERFECT...Thanks...

Oh.....wait....a little lipo too....soooooo....

Oh Crap nevermind!!

Merry Chr...Oppsss Happy Holidays!!!

3 comments:

  1. LOL! Love it! But you are perfect just the way you are you beautiful woman you! Merry Christmas!
    XOXO Shan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas over by you from us over by der.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there! This blog post couldn't be written any better! Looking at this article reminds me of my previous roommate! He constantly kept talking about this. I'll send this post to him.
    Fairly certain he will have a good read. I appreciate you for sharing!


    Check out my site oscam cccam needinit

    ReplyDelete